Starting on Thursday, October 8th 2020, the library will be open to limited patron visits.
General Library Guidelines:
- Masks are recommended for library patrons, but not mandatory until made so by public health directive or local municipalities
- No sitting or reading allowed at this time
- Patron visits should be scheduled. Drop-in will be allowed based on the current number of people in the building and pending appointments
- Time limits are to be imposed. Patron visits will be confined to 15-30 minute visits based on:
- Patron needs
- The number of patrons in the facility
- Number of patrons waiting at the door, or for appointments
- Touched books are to be placed on the floor (or in provided boxes) for 72-hour quarantine.
- The washrooms are closed to the public at this time
- Pickup service similar to curbside will still be available
- Physical distancing is required
Computer, Printer, Fax Machine Access:
- Computers are not available at this time. They will be available shortly.
- Any printing or faxing can be done via instructions by staff. An appointment is recommended.
Library Visit or Book Pick-up Appointments:
There are three ways to make an appointment to pickup your books or to visit the Library:
Physical distancing is required. Follow all signs, instructions and be safe. We will give you extra borrowing time to be sure the books are safe! We will always proceed with caution where the health of employees and patrons are involved.
Last modified: September 22, 2020