Indoor Walking & Running
Civic Centre Indoor Walking
Indoor walking is available at the Civic Centre Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 1:30pm when the facility is not rented. Indoor walking will not be available on holidays.
Please check this page regularly for updated Civic Centre availability.
The Civic Centre will be unavailable for walking on the following dates:
Facility closed for walking until further notice.
Co-operative Place Walking & Running Track
Winter Track Schedule (October 19 – March 31)
8:00Am – 3:00PM
The track will not be available for use during arena programs to comply with gathering restrictions. For information on the arena schedule, phone 306-554-2591 or check the game schedule posted at Co-operative Place.
1km = 7 laps
Clockwise – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Counter Clockwise – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Clean your shoes, stroller wheels and wheelchair wheels before you use the track.
- No bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Slower users stay to the inside of the track and allow faster users to pass on the outside.
- Be considerate of other patrons and walk single file when the track is busy.
- Move off the track to stop and stretch, get a drink, etc..
- Do not prop open the lobby doors.
- Children ages 7 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while using the track.
Track Covid Rules
- If you are unwell, stay home.
- Maximum 15 people allowed on the track.
- Walk/jog/run single-file only to allow others to pass while maintaining physical distance.
- Keep 2 meters from other track users.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- Sign-in upon entering the facility (contact-tracing purposes).
- Bring and wear a mask if you choose.
- Doors between the cold and warm areas of the arena will be sanitized regularly; however, they must remain closed to maintain the cold and warm environments.
- Water fountains will not be available.