Indoor Walking & Running
Civic Centre Indoor Walking
Indoor walking is available at the Civic Centre Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 1:30pm when the facility is not rented. Indoor walking will not be available on holidays.
Please check this page regularly for updated Civic Centre availability.
The Civic Centre will be unavailable for walking on the following dates:
February 12, 13
Co-operative Place Walking & Running Track
Winter Track Schedule (October 1 – March 31)
Morning Walking & Running
Weekday Walking & Running
noon – Arena Close
Weekend Walking & Running
Arena Open – Arena Close
The track will not be available for use during Hockey Games. For information on the arena schedule, phone 306-554-2591 or check the game schedule posted at Co-operative Place.
1km = 7 laps
Clockwise – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Counter Clockwise – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Clean your shoes, stroller wheels and wheelchair wheels before you use the track.
- No bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Slower users stay to the inside of the track and allow faster users to pass on the outside.
- Be considerate of other patrons and walk single file when the track is busy.
- Move off the track to stop and stretch, get a drink, etc..
- Do not prop open the lobby doors.
- Children ages 7 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while using the track.